Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The winner of THE SECRET HUM OF A DAISY announced...


I had so much fun reading, then writing a blog post, then interacting with all the wonderful people who left a comment on my post about Tracy Holczer's THE SECRET HUM OF A DAISY. Now, I have just pressed the button on Random.org, and dear Random tells me that the winner of a signed copy is none other than


Which is a secret hum of a coincidence, because I will be featuring Kimberley's beautiful novel, THE TIME OF THE FIREFLIES on my other blog, Middle Grade Mafioso, this coming Monday.

What a small world!

Kimberley, I am e-mailing you to tell you of your win. Congratulations, and thanks to all who entered. I hope to do this again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kim and nice of you Mike. The cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding to the mayhem!